Me

ME


       Hi, I'm Mark Christian Quericol but most of my friends and classmates calls me "keriks." I love to play online games especialy when I'm playing with someone I know. I have a younger brother and loving parents, soon I will have another brother.



         I have a lot of problem but I overcome all those problem because of my friends, classmates and family. I admit, i was an introvert person during the pandemic, I lose my confidence, and got some anxiety but then the pandemic has slightly lighten up and face to face classes continued and it really helped me gain my confidence back thanks to my classmates, friends, family, especialy my teachers.



         I'm now currently a grade 10 student, I may have some difficulties on learning some of my subjects but I'm doing my best to make my parents proud. I want to achieve the dream i always wanted and I will payback the sacrifices of my parents.


Comments

  1. It was nice knowing you, Mark! Always do your best, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice knowing you more and I'm glad you overcame those problems, so proud of you, Keriks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mark! You're doing your best and keep going! I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Clean-up and Blog

A day of our Hearts