It changed us


        March 11, 2020 the day that the pandemic started. Covid-19, the desease caused by the SARS-CoV-2. The virus first appeared on a small scale in November 2019 with the first large cluster appearing in Wuhan, China in December 2019.



        The pandemic has also crushed my goals and affect my education. As a result, the unprecedented global crisis caused by the pandemic had a major impact on my mental health. The new mode of learning which is the "New Normal of Education" was declared to avoid high risk of students and teachers from the dangerous virus. In the middle of the pandemic I'm always inside our house doing activities and answering modules, I'm also babysitting my younger brother whenever my parents are going out to buy some food and if I have extra time, I'm always spending it on playing online games.



Comments

  1. I strongly agree, the pandemic did change a lot of us but still we must be thankful, that we are still here alive and kicking, anyway goodluck and may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me

Let's Clean-up and Blog

A day of our Hearts