Letter to the President

 Dear Mr. President, 


               I hope you'll see this letter soon. I hope you and your family is in a good health these past few days. I know you are busy these days, so I will go straight to the point of this missive. But first, let me be honest. I am currently a Grade-10 student from Ilocos Sur National Highschool (ISNHS) and I hope that you will have a plan for us students and I am also hoping that you will make our country better than it is right now.

               I have alot of hope in you. Not just only me but all of us Filipino's. Keep up the good work and stay positive always, don't mind those people who hates and pulling you down. I hope you will do a lot of good works in your six-year-term. You have more or less indicated that you plan to continue where Rodrigo Duterte is leaving off.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me

Let's Clean-up and Blog

A day of our Hearts