My Teacher My Hero

 To my beloved Teachers,


               As a student of yours, I am thankful that i have a teacher like you. I am very happy to learn alot of things from, to learn alot of things from a very very wonderful and talented teacher. I know I have been a stubborn student, but thanks for being considerate and still teaching us with pure love even though you are tired. You are one of the reason why i go to school everyday and I hope you will be proud of the person i will become. Thank you for guiding and helping me on pursuing my dreams.


                                                                                                                   -from your student

                                                                        Mark Christian Quericol



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me

Let's Clean-up and Blog

A day of our Hearts