Recall


Reflection


               What I have learned in the first quarter. I know we only started face to face classes 3 months ago but I have encountered alot of problems and challenges. But before that, let me introduce myself first. I'm Mark Christian Quercol, and I'm curently a Grade-10 student.  

               Face to Face classes. At first, I have difficulties on learning, but I tried my best and I'm doing just Great. The second challenge i encountere was waking up early in the morning. Because before the face to face classes started i use to wake up late and stay up all night, but now that face to face classes have started I need to get used on waking up early. The third and last challenge I have enountered is having a tight schedule.

               Those are the challenges I have encountered in the first quarter. 

               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me

Let's Clean-up and Blog

A day of our Hearts