Transitioned

        During ICT-10's 4th quarter, I discovered how to make a sitemap using Microsoft FrontPage. This software helped me create a clear plan of a website's structure, making it easier for users to find what they need. Additionally, I learned how to make a new sitemap and save it in different formats like XML or HTML. This skill is useful for sharing a website's design, working together with other developers, and making necessary changes.

        In summary, the lessons from ICT-10's 4th quarter provided me with important web development abilities. I gained knowledge in making a sitemap with Microsoft FrontPage, which allowed me to organize website structure effectively. Moreover, I became skilled in creating and saving sitemaps in various formats, which supports teamwork and efficient communication in web development projects.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me

Let's Clean-up and Blog

A day of our Hearts